Who we serve
We serve a wide-variety of Salon and Spa industry professionals nationwide.
These business professionals include but are not limited to:
- Salon and spa owners who understand our industry practices result in a high use of energy and water, while producing toxic waste into the air and water streams.
- Service providers, providing professional services, at various levels, to promote beauty, personal health and spiritual well being directly to the public.
- Support industries such as product manufacturing and salon educating to industry professionals.
They are an elite group of business professionals dedicated to transforming this industry into better stewards to the environment. Members look to the National Association of Eco-Friendly Salons & Spas™to provide guidance in the areas of build-out, operation and maintenance, using eco-friendly business practices. What they all have in common is that they are busy, successful industry professionals, who hold environmental responsibility in the highest regard.
Do any of the following statements apply to you?
- I would like know more about being green, but there’s so much information out there and I'm so busy I don't know where to start.
- I already employ green business strategies but would like learn more about new and existing products and technologies.
- I'm tired of being bombarded with green guilt; I want to feel good about my business and how it affects the world around us.
- I am very dedicated to the environment and would like to showcase my efforts in a way that would increase awareness in others.
You’re not alone! Our Focus is to Provide Information and Education
on owning and operating a Sustainable Salon & Spa
To be a member of the NAEFSS is to be part of a growing community of environmentally friendly, socially responsible salon and spa owners. We provide a place where members get information on new products and technology while discovering proven methods of existing strategies.
Why Join Now?
Green and sustainable business practices are not just a trend, they are a necessity. Customers are becoming selective about who they do business with. They are demanding companies and organizations embrace the green movement and operate their businesses responsibly and in harmony with the environment.
What are the Benefits of Membership?
Benefits of Membership Come In Many Forms,
You Decide How Far To Go With Your Commitment.
Joining alone may be all you can do for now.Salon and Spa owners wear many hats and if you are like most, you may feel you are being pulled in too many directions to make major changes in your salon or spa. Buy becoming a member, you will receive a certificate of membership to proudly display in your salon or spa, as well as the Member's Logo sticker for your entrance. Additional benefits include:
- Learn more in our Member’s Newsletter. You will receive monthly on-line newsletters as well as access to newsletter archives, containing expert interviews, news of upcoming offerings and eco-tips for your business.
- The members only Source Guide contains information from wet goods to building materials and everything in between. Whether you are just making small changes or contemplating a complete build-out, the Member’s Source Guide is the best place to start.
- Discounts. One on One Coachingis available to members and non-members alike. Members receive discounts on Sustainability Coaching and Certifications. See Products & Servicesfor more details.
- Sustainability Certifications are available for those of you who want to take their commitment to the highest level. Look to NAEFSS to award third party certification, the best way to confirm a business is what it clames to be. Substantial discounts are offered to members over non-members in regards to certification fees.
- The “Member Logo”Members may download the Member Logo for use on printed material and the business website. They will also receive a door sticker for the salon/spa entrance.
- NAEFSS Member Search. Members are listed in this searchto allow the public to search Eco-Friendly Salons & Spas in their area or on vacation by zip code. The listings that appear will contain the Salon/Spa's name, contact information, Certification Level if applicable, and link to the Salon/Spa website. As long as the Salon/Spa is a current member, their business will appear on the listing. What a deal for the cost of membership equaling less than $11 a month!
Benefits of Membership Recap:
- Certificate of Membership
- Monthly on-line Newsletter
- Source Guide
- Sustainability Certifications Discounts
- One on One Coaching Fee Discounts
- Member Logo
- Listing on our NAEFSS Member Search Tab
Now that you know whom we serve, how we serve, and the benefits of membership, Join Now, and become a member!